The Emergency Nurses Society of South Africa
ENSSA was established as a sub group of the Emergency Medicine Society of South Africa in November 2009.
The aim of ENSSA is to promote the advancement of emergency nursing in South Africa through leadership, education, collaboration and practice development and research.
To read regular updates please visit the “ENSSA Blog“ and follow us on Twitter @nursesenssa
The Executive Committee is:
The benefits of joining ENSSA are:
- News of various events, educational workshops etc of interest to emergency nurses
- Resources such as practice guidelines, database of emergency nursing research, articles etc
- Contributing to the development of the scope of practice and competencies for emergency nurses through our Emergency Nurses Standards group
Contact Tanya Heynes (vice president) for any further information regarding this email@example.com
- Mentoring for writing for publication
- Being part of a dynamic national community of emergency nurses!
ENSSA will accept as members any nurses (registered or enrolled with the South African Nursing Council) who are involved in emergency care. Nurses from outside South Africa are also welcome to join the organisation. To join please click here
Further details CONTACT US